• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

You underestimate the good days at the local bunny hill

Emil

Putting on skis
Skier
(Warning some non ski content)
Sometimes sking just make you feel good. We has not planned to ski this weekend but with 20 cm of fresh outside and -2°C we decided to go to the local bunny hill for a few hours. The hill had not groomed all runs and little people so we laped the good stuff for two hours. Then we went home for lunch with a smile on our faces. A great start of the day. After some errands and buying a pair of Kingpins to replace my Guardians for a spring adventure. Now I'm standing here with a glass of wine waiting for the lasagna to get ready still in a really good mood.

TS
Emil

Emil

Putting on skis
Skier
And a picture as proof.
1455384967163570768149.jpg

Freaq

Pretends to be local
Skier
(Warning, not bunny hill related) but in the same vein, I think.

A few years ago I was skiing up to the lift at the same time as a family that included a ~six year old girl. This little girl had such a smile on her face when she made an exclamation to her family....

Yesterday I was skiing with a PSIA examiner and as we skied up to the lift he had that same smile and made the exact same exclamation....

"Skiing is FUN!!!"

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Honestly, yes, skiing is fun and sometimes the best days come when you least expect it! Which is one reason I won't become too much of a conditions snob. (Utah is spoiling me, admittedly.) Oftentimes, it's the company, and a kid having a blast, etc. And some days, it's just me and the mountain. Hard to have a bad day!

Sponsor