• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

You see the oddest things on the way to the Killington Glacier

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
IMG_2692.JPG
Mount Snow BMW - complete with Jersey plates. :)

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
BMW is the Mt Snow car sponsor as noted by the sticker on the door. Audi is the Killington car sponsor for the season. Appears some Mt Snow executive drove North for some end of the season skiing. Folks from near and far come to ski our White Ribbon of Death. PSIA level 3 from Mt Snow that I ski with all season here on his days off doesn’t come out unless they groom Superstar. Pretty sure the reason is that his wife is the superior bump skier. Soft spring bumps are the great equalizer.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Is Radio Ron and that whole Bear Mountain Crew still ripping it up?

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Is Radio Ron and that whole Bear Mountain Crew still ripping it up?
Last saw Radio Ron Mid April top of Superstar at final chair. Photo op grew as everyone wanted in the picture. Hannah Soar has been bumping it up the last couple of daze on Superstar. Tons of the old springtime crew are back in the house. Guy with a boot tree caught my eye today.
IMG_3556.jpg
Radio Ron
IMG_3562.jpg
Last Chair Crew
IMG_4144.jpg
Boot Tree

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
This shot from last Friday afternoon highlights another reason to ditch the poles. Frees up your hands to carry a beer when bashing the soft bumps on Superstar.

Beer Ski.jpg

David Mcc

aka Snowbowler
Skier
does one sip at the top of the bump or in the trough? good angulation of the wrist there keeping the beer in the can

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
I was pole less last time out for course work and I liked it. :crutches:

Sponsor