• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
No, you won't find these in the Finn's Closet Sale....

https://www.sierra.com/columbia-sportswear-outdry-ex-mogul-omni-heat-pants-waterproof-insulated-for-men~p~733gk/?filterString=mens-ski-and-snowboard-pants~d~10133/

columbia-sportswear-outdry-ex-mogul-omni-heat-pants-waterproof-insulated-for-men-in-black~p~733gk_01~460.2.jpg

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
"Wet Look" ski clothes were a bad idea the first time around in the early 70's. As it got cold in outdoor use the stuff got slicker than most people's ski bases. On steepish groomed slopes, the slide for life became a very real thing.

Thanks, but no thanks. Not this time.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
LOL, I bet you could hit some serious speed on your butt.

I just thought they were more of leather-look fashion statement and not having any functionality to them. I guess I learned something new today..

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
Those look awful ! Plus I've owned enough Columbia stuff to know I'd rather not!

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Yes AmyPJ yes it does. Actually I only wear the jacket and its.....Carhartt. My so called ski pals had their fun with it. Pleather was one term used.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I just thought they were more of leather-look fashion statement and not having any functionality to them.

Nothing wrong with the leather look in ski outer wear. Provided it is done right and not fake leather.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
hey the looks not for me but I never knew there was a purpose for it.

Posaune

sliding
Skier
Those are the ugliest things I've seen in a long time. I have good stuff that keeps me dry and warm. I'll keep it.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Sandy_NYC

Getting off the lift
Skier
Nothing wrong with the leather look in ski outer wear. Provided it is done right and not fake leather.

Hmmm I am thinking of a certain someone’s Bogner “motorcycle” jacket... and isn’t there also another one with a zillion patches on it?

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Hmmm I am thinking of a certain someone’s Bogner “motorcycle” jacket... and isn’t there also another one with a zillion patches on it?

The one with zillion patches is not leather. And Darling, I do say you looked marvelous in it.
There is a slow migration from biker chick to doomsday prepper. I am OK with it so long she doesn't show up with an AR.

Sponsor