• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Yeti SB150

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
My money's on @Ron ;)

OUCH! (but not too far from truth) No, no new Mtn Bikes for me for a while. I hardly have been able to use the Yeti I bought last season and I cant ride it now :( Maybe next year. i just bought that Emonda which was quite expensive (I sold 2 bikes which cut the price in half) but I do love that bike and have put a lot of miles on it already.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
OUCH! (but not too far from truth) No, no new Mtn Bikes for me for a while. I hardly have been able to use the Yeti I bought last season and I cant ride it now :( Maybe next year. i just bought that Emonda which was quite expensive (I sold 2 bikes which cut the price in half) but I do love that bike and have put a lot of miles on it already.

C'mon. You are our best hope! Which Yeti do you have?

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
2016 Yeti SB5 Turq with Ibis carbon 741 hoops, Enve bar/stem

fullsizeoutput_304.jpeg

RachelV

I run TheSkiDiva.com and work at OpenSnow.
Ski Diva Tester
@Ron I have to say that you always have the most aesthetic bikes of anyone I know, which is saying a lot for someone that lives in Boulder. A+ eye for bike style!

The only recent contender I've seen is my friend's new Proudfoot MTB with rainbow spokes and glittery paint, which I acknowledge is probably less broadly appealing than the teal accents on your Yeti, but it's still a pretty cool looking bike:

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
2016 Yeti SB5 Turq with Ibis carbon 741 hoops, Enve bar/stem

View attachment 52346

Sharp lookin' bike indeed.

But you neeeed an SB100 then. Specially if you climb a lot on your rides and do not ride park much.

More pics of the fat bike build please!

:cool:

Reactions: Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Lol. That bike climbs exceptionally well. I am going to have to violate drs rules soon as i love riding in the fall.

Fat bike is in process. Im being optimistic about riding it this winter but we have some nice flatter courses to ride.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Lol. That bike climbs exceptionally well. I am going to have to violate drs rules soon as i love riding in the fall.

Fat bike is in process. Im being optimistic about riding it this winter but we have some nice flatter courses to ride.

Last Fall was spectacular for riding. I rode all through November and even quite a bit during December. Maybe the weather was an anomaly but it sure was nice.

Oh, the climbing comment was between the SB100 and the SB150 :D

Reactions: Ron

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
For you Yeti guys, I believe the Shroud of Secrecy is coming off the new SB130 soon, maybe even tomorrow.

Sponsor

Staff online