• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Yellow Demo Binding w/ 80-90 mm brakes

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Got a new 2020 Stockli Laser AX (78mm waist) in need of bindings. Would like demo bindings with 80-90mm brakes. Flash Yellow colar a bonus.

I'm familiar with Tyrolia Attack demo (from 2017) and just tried some Salomon Warden (2019-20). Both seem more than adequate.
Can find demos in either, but the brakes are usually much larger (95-115mm).

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
In case this helps.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm not aware of any yellow Demos except for maybe a Tyrolia / Head / Fischer FreeFlex setup.

Warden 13 Demo with 90 brake ( DIN and MNC )

Warden 11 Demo with 90 Brake ( DIN only )

I've been hoarding a new first-gen Attack 13 Demo with 84 brake, just in case I need it one snow day.

Last edited:

JMD

Getting on the lift
Skier
I have a like new set of Head Tyrolia PRD 14 Powerail Bindings with the higher performance Tri-Flex Plates listed in the Phils Garage. Your choice of brakes 85mm-88mm-97mm. They are in bright yellow. Asking only $160. with Paypal and free shipping . JMD IMG_0481.JPG IMG_0481.JPG

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Tyrolia does make a yellow attack demo, they use it on the Kore 93. I am not sure it is available for purchase though.

TS
Plai

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Apologies to @JMD. I just took @LindseyB

I guess I had a stronger unstated preference for Attacks and Wardens then I had anticipated. That said, I have had a PRD 12 demos in the past, they were just fine.

[/thread]

Sponsor

Staff online