• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

XL and XXL Ski Clothing Gloves Sale

Frankly

Upwind of NY
Pass Pulled
I lost some weight and am swimming in these, worn 30 minutes or less and mint condition, no tags. I'm not going to wash them, non-smoking, no pet hair or perfume.

1. Artica Mens Comp Jacket XXL Black with White trim. I'm really picky and this jacket compares well to Spyders costing twice as much - fully featured with every pocket, powder skirt, removable hood, etc. I did add a Velcro patch with a thin blue line military law enforcement patch (because cops deserve support!). Never worn outside, mint. Check it out here: https://arctica.com/product/mens-comp-jacket/?attribute_pa_color=black price is only $200 and quality is as nice as anything else - Karbon, Spyder, etc. Sizing is true to other XXL gear from other manufacturers, I think it would fit someone 5-11 to 6-3, 230 - 285 lbs. $100 shipped.

2. Spyder Dare Tailoring Insulated Mens Ski Pants, mint, 40" waist Short Inseam, with removable suspenders. I did wear these briefly last Spring for an hour's beginner lesson and put them away because they were too warm. Usually Spyder quality and not as baggy due to the tailored cut. http://www.spyder.com/mens-dare-tailored-pant/d/153064 The color is from last year, a medium blue that is loud enough to be seen but not obnoxious. The short inseam is not that short, I just hate having ski pants drag on the ground (spyder claims it is 31", I guess most guys with guts are going to wear them low). These seem to run around $200 most places. $100 shipped.

3. Arcteryx Mens XL Thinsulate Dexterious Leather Nylon Gloves - Very well made and expensive but Arcteryx gloves run small so I'd call these a size 10 in a Hestra or a Large in most other brands. Very nice feel, warm yet thing, good for 28-40 degrees in my book, enough insulation to take the edge off but you can still use a camera, etc. Cost $120 new, two years old, wore them once and felt bad about returning them but I should have then but they were so nice! Mint minus condition, $50.

4. Freehands Thinsulate Magnetic Finger Tip Gloves... Mens XL these were not expensive but I added them to an order for the heck of it and never wore them https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod..._11121MM_Men_s_Stretch_Thinsulate_Gloves.html Nothing wrong with them I just didn't need them. True to size. Good quality, better than expected. Free if you buy the lot or $20.

I have lots of references on eBay, a professional website, etc. easy to check me out, I prefer PayPal or USPS Money Orders. I don't want returns unless I am grievously in error so be sure to check out the OEM manufacturers websites for more info and make sure you want it! Thanks, Frank Petronio

20170101_skigear_0396.jpg 20170101_skigear_0398.jpg 20170101_skigear_0399.jpg 20170101_skigear_0400.jpg 20170101_skigear_0401.jpg

TS
Frankly

Frankly

Upwind of NY
Pass Pulled
Arcteryx Gloves are sold

Jacket, Pants, Feehands Gloves all together for $175 shipped!

Sponsor

Staff online