• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

WTB: full tilt parts (no laughing)

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
WTB: Full Tilt Parts
Looking for:
Soul lower shell in a 25 / 293mm

#4 tongue for a 25 shell

Buckles - whatcha got?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Ebay is your friend. Search Rachle and Kneissl.

Edit: Wow. NO Kneissl and hardly any Flexons. [ducking]Did you ask Highway? [/ducking]

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Wait, I wasn't going to laugh ... because I don't know the joke! Someone enlighten me?

TS
Brian Finch

Brian Finch

Industry Insider
Wait, I wasn't going to laugh ... because I don't know the joke! Someone enlighten me?

There are plenty of more advanced boots on the market & I have many of them, yet several times per year I like to go old school gnar hopping cliff dropping on some 190+ skis & these make me feel 26 again. :)

TS
Brian Finch

Brian Finch

Industry Insider
Ebay is your friend. Search Rachle and Kneissl.

Edit: Wow. NO Kneissl and hardly any Flexons. [ducking]Did you ask Highway? [/ducking]

No joke! Plus no old FT on eBay.

@Monique - these were the counter culture boot in the mid-late 90's & folks like @Highway Star would just (& still does) kill it exclusively on these & 2x4 skis. They were/ are the only boot that is fully home serviceable by average joe & all parts are easily interchangeable.

Scrundy

I like beer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
What's all this Fulltilt bashing for? I love them especially my bad back. They feel to me like shock absorbers

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Brian, check the all things Raichle post, I have posted a few photos of Flexon Comp's because many of the parts are interchangeable. Contact (PM) me if you are interested.

babanff

Out on the slopes
Industry Insider
Have you actually checked the Full Tilt website? Most buckles look to be in stock. No small #4 tongues, but they have #6's.

Oh... didn't see you were looking for a lower shell as well... FYI in case you didn't realize... the lower shell on the Soul Sister is the exact same lower shell mold as all the other Classic shells... so just look for any FT classic shell in 25, they all share the same mold.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online