• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

WPW (World Pugski Wrestling) Tag Team Match-ups

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
Phil's post in another thread got me thinking. Need to expand the cage matches to a true tag team match. I say they start with Fischer Curv & Pro Mountain TI vs Head Rally & Kore 93.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Phil's post in another thread got me thinking. Need to expand the cage matches to a true tag team match. I say they start with Fischer Curv & Pro Mountain TI vs Head Rally & Kore 93.
Ever hear of K.I.S.S.? ;) Yeah, but...I don't want the Curv GT, I want the DTX...or I don't want the iRally, I want the iMagnum...or Kore 93, I want the 98 or 105. there would be too many yeah, but's.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Sorry, Mike, Phil never goes anywhere without his but...:P

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Ever hear of K.I.S.S.? ;) Yeah, but...I don't want the Curv GT, I want the DTX...or I don't want the iRally, I want the iMagnum...or Kore 93, I want the 98 or 105. there would be too many yeah, but's.

Yeah, but... there's already something remotely like it, the pick a quiver from one brand threads.

X9 + Bentchetler 99

Seriously, it could work better as a game-thread-to-inspire-thought than as a review thread.