• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Would it make sense to get the Enforcers....

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
That's what I was thinking; or perhaps there was a huge difference in the density of the powder on the days he skied each one? Because the laws of physics, assuming he skied comparable lengths, seem to indicate the Enforcers as a superior powder ski.

Here was the exact quote from this commentor:

I have found the Enforcer to be a great groomer ski, good in bumps, super quick (almost too quick), but i am quite disappointed in it’s float. My Brahmas (88mm waist) do everything the Enforcer does with better stability, including float just as well if not better in 6″ of new snow
So he's comparing a ski he's testing against one he owns, has a stake in and has adapted to and drawing conclusions contrary to logic and the observations of most others? ;)

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
I've skied the Brahma and Enforcer. In the 90mm category I'll take my Nordica Steadfasts anyday over the Brahma and I think the Brahma is a good ski, its what the Bushwacker should have been. I've used my Steadfasts in 20+" and they've performed well for me. But, if there was 20" of powder and I had my choice between the Steadfast and the Enforcer, I'd be on the Enforcer without thinking more than 1 second. If the snow was hard, Steadfast. Whoever wrote that review doesn't know how to ski powder.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
And just to clarify, it was a commentor on Blister Gear, not the actual staff. I don't want to damage their credibility; I find their reviews very helpful.
Thank you for the clarification. I was a little surprised at the idea that someone "from" Blister said that.

That's what I was thinking; or perhaps there was a huge difference in the density of the powder on the days he skied each one? Because the laws of physics, assuming he skied comparable lengths, seem to indicate the Enforcers as a superior powder ski.

Here was the exact quote from this commentor:

I have found the Enforcer to be a great groomer ski, good in bumps, super quick (almost too quick), but i am quite disappointed in it’s float. My Brahmas (88mm waist) do everything the Enforcer does with better stability, including float just as well if not better in 6″ of new snow
To quote what I heard in the lift line....
I'm not sure what he was smoking but it must have been good.

AndyBzn

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Maybe it was the Enforcer in a 169?

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
...in 6″ of new snow

Well, he's not exactly talking about a powder day

Sponsor

Staff online