• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dave Marshak

All Time World Champion
Skier
It won't be long now.

dm

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Super cold here in Omaha this morning! Half tempted to crank up my home snowmaking machine...just need to change oil in the compressor.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
40 this am but temps are going down as the day progresses. It was nice to see frost on the lawn furniture this morning. This reminds me I need to grab those cushions when I head off to storage tomorrow. I think my backyard reading days have concluded until next spring. My new Kulkea boot trekker bag arrives today. We have some winter weather alert going on now too. I love this time of year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
40 this am but temps are going down as the day progresses. It was nice to see frost on the lawn furniture this morning. This reminds me I need to grab those cushions when I head off to storage tomorrow. I think my backyard reading days have concluded until next spring. My new Kulkea boot trekker bag arrives today. We have some winter weather alert going on now too. I love this time of year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!! We are in the teens here!

Sponsor