• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Women's Technical Clothing

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
By the same token, they are better protection against tidily going to the bathroom.

Also true. And an argument for suspenders. But suspenders plus "huge tracts of land" don't seem to go together very well. Bibs are a little different for pressure points, I think.

babanff

Out on the slopes
Industry Insider
This reminds me! Big shoutout to @tam who helped me realize that my crusty old Cloudveil bibs actually do zip down the sides from the top which makes peeing SO INSANELY EASY. How did I miss that feature all these years!?

Haha, glad I could be of assistance!!

By the same token, they are better protection against tidily going to the bathroom.
Actually bibs are alot easier than suspenders if they have zips that run from roughly mid-thigh up, no need to even unzip the jacket... even my 6-months-pregnant found them super easy (although not as easy as Phil's Depends route).

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Also true. And an argument for suspenders. But suspenders plus "huge tracts of land" don't seem to go together very well. Bibs are a little different for pressure points, I think.

You'd be surprised; herself has 38 Hectares. Most jackets in her 'size' won't zip, but the suspenders are fine.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Guys need a better pee system. A micro zipper opening when you're dealing with base layer(s) doesn't cut it...but it could.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Good suspended are no easier than bibs.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
After 2 days in my new sentinel pant I'm a fan too. Interstingly the 5 of us in this thread who love them each have different body shapes. They're like magic!

Last edited:

Sponsor