• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Wolf Creek Instructor?

Decreed_It

I'd rather be skiing
Skier
Will be in Wolf Creek next week, skiing Feb 8-13th - looking for an Instructor rec - was hoping to keep it in the PugSki family.

Any rec's or Instructors here please LMK - me and my brother, me, advanced-ish, brother mid intermediate. Full day interest.

thanks

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
I can't speak for all of the personalities at WC. However, regionally, the top talent has moved from other hills to Telluride.

I can ring a few RM-PSIA trainers and get a name for you.

TS
Decreed_It

Decreed_It

I'd rather be skiing
Skier
I can't speak for all of the personalities at WC. However, regionally, the top talent has moved from other hills to Telluride.

I can ring a few RM-PSIA trainers and get a name for you.
Please do Marty, thank you. We're not top talent so don't need top talent, just a good competent instructor who is also cool and laid back would be just fine. Part of the motivation is to get some quick insider beta on the mountain too, if they had a free tour or ambassador thing we'd just do that, but I don't think they do, or else pandemic cancelled it for this season.

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
Please do Marty, thank you. We're not top talent so don't need top talent, just a good competent instructor who is also cool and laid back would be just fine. Part of the motivation is to get some quick insider beta on the mountain too, if they had a free tour or ambassador thing we'd just do that, but I don't think they do, or else pandemic cancelled it for this season.

PM sent...

Sponsor

Staff online