• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

With skiing getting closer, I will miss doing this.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
I got dizzy!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Mine has a button you push to make it do barrel rolls. I tried for a couple hours but never got much thrill out of it. Granted the learning curve is steeper where I live, lots of trees, power lines, and fenced in neighbors with dogs that would destroy it should I crash on the wrong side of their fence. I really need to take it someplace bigger with more wide open space to learn to fly it better.

TS
Josh Matta

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
well no idea how you could get any thrill out of something that is automatic with a button. and your just watching it go. The thing is a full manual Flight controller has the capability of flying every which way with no AUTO LEVEL. I actually wish I had a tighter spot to fly.

Flying FPV is both easier and harder than flying LOS(line of sight), its easier in sense since you are basically piloting and can see in front of you, you also do not lose orientation. Its harder for most people though since you are confined to looking though the goggles.

with that even 5 inch brushless quad cna be flown in really tight areas once you are good enough.

Sponsor

Staff online

• dbostedo
    Asst. Gathermeister
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid