• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Oh, I think you're way underestimating the rate of posts this winter, especially with Epic's shut down. I'm going with Mother's Day 2018 so May 13, 2018.
Maybe 250K?
I'm going to go with sooner rather than later. I've noticed an uptick in user interactions of late it seems. Hmmm, my guess is March (bc it my bday that's why)
I think you will be right.
I'll go with Valentine's Day.
Past it
sooo, valentines day for 225K
Past it
We just went past 220K... @Socalgirl said March and I think she will win the cookie.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Its all due the birthday month effect:D Maybe the gathering effect as well.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Post 15,000 for me.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Post 15,000 for me.
Showboat..
teemu-selanne-autographed-rookie-of-the-year-photo-84809.jpg

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
Philpug said:
View attachment 31441
150K posts. It took a 54 weeks to get to 75K and 46 weeks to get to 150K. I call that progress.
Only 24 additional weeks to get to 225K.

4 datapoints do not make for a good trend analysis, but there is a bit of an exponential curve happening.

It would be interesting (to me, at least) to see more points over time and compare this with total # of members over time. I suspect it would also show an uptick during the northern hemisphere ski season and a flattening the rest of the year.

upload_2018-4-1_11-16-44.png

COtoTX

Booting up
Skier
Wow!
Herminator on Epicski, supplied the radios for members "race techniques" weekend get together in ?Breck about 10 years ago. Moved to Tx 7 years ago and only found out about Pugski recently when I was searching for old thread on Epicski. Forum bring back good memories, seems like many took new names on your site Phil such as I did. Fond memories of living in CO, however not all is lost, kids now adults are attending colleges in CO. Shortly after move, Copper Mountain colleagues joked "Texan that can ski."
Herman

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Great to see you here.

Sponsor