• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

focker

Out on the slopes
Skier
That guy is one crazy skier. No one else drops my jaw as often as he does.

Magi

Instructor
Instructor
First thought: It's good to have a ski sponsor.

Second thought: Damn he's good.

Third Thought: You can surf on skis that size?!

Fourth thought: Where is that Chairlift? (Based on quick research - I think the answer is Jamaica).

Crazy sick video. Amazing Athlete.

focker

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'm also amazed at how much glide he's seemingly getting on some of those surfaces.

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I was thinking about some kevlar skins you could put over your skis and use in low tide conditions or no snow. I'm waiting for a ski manufacturer to come out with a low tide ski. I want something I can bash through rocks on like Candide...

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Faction Dictators that I have can crush rock piles of chowder without a whimper. Been steering clear of granite type of rocks.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Only one run per pair of skis would be my guess :roflmao:Also have seen guys with snow boards on the dunes of the Outer Banks NC.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
First thought: It's good to have a ski sponsor.

Second thought: Damn he's good.

Third Thought: You can surf on skis that size?!

Fourth thought: Where is that Chairlift? (Based on quick research - I think the answer is Jamaica).

Crazy sick video. Amazing Athlete.

Also....there are so many amazing places on this planet to explore that don’t have snow. ogsmile

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Too bad the BLM allowed off road vehicles there...it kind of ruins the peace and quiet. I’ve seen this in recent years in Moab.

White Sands National Monument in NM would be great for skiing...the gypsum sand is soft, compared to the silica-rich sands of Nevada, Utah, and Colorado.

Hiking up sand dunes sucks. Worse than snow. Riding back down would be fun, though.