• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Spnole

Getting on the lift
Skier
Good Morning: I will be in Whitefish Jan 15th to 19th with a non skier. I am a confident intermediate who ventures into the trees and skis most black diamonds cautiously. Was hoping someone could show me the mountain and ski for a day or two. Post ski beers on me. To the moderators, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
Good Morning: I will be in Whitefish Jan 15th to 19th with a non skier. I am a confident intermediate who ventures into the trees and skis most black diamonds cautiously. Was hoping someone could show me the mountain and ski for a day or two. Post ski beers on me. To the moderators, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.
I'll be skiing WMR on the 14th, I have a lesson planned for the morning of the 16th (wednesday morning) so maybe we can get together on the 15th? I would categorize myself as close to your ability and this will be my 5th extended stay at WMR. Still plenty of places I haven't been due to lack of ability but I can certainly show you what I know.

PM me if you like.

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier
Whitefish has an ambassador program where people will ski with you and show you the ski area for free. I was standing at the top reading the sign and was approached by one of them. I already had it covered with another helping my wife and I so I did not use the program.

Sponsor