• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Kneale Brownson

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
It was surpising for us to see all of the instructors talking the cabriolet gondola to the parking lot with all thier gear.

Mystery solved: THERE IS NO LOCKER ROOM at the Canyons base. All instructor lockers are in a new building across the parking lot from the bottom of the cabriolet, I was told today. Doesn't sound ideal for inclement weather, but maybe the bus service is available.

TS
Kneale Brownson

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
My oxygen saturation is great whenever it's checked. My red blood cell count is back in the normal range. I'm missing the October/early November skiing in Clear Creek and Summit counties.

Note that there were no symptoms for my circumstance. I felt normal. A complete blood count (CBC) done as part of a routine annual physical discovered the high red cell condition that the doctors said required living lower to resolve. I'd had CBCs every year since 2010 and never had an issue. Everyone living at abnormally high elevation should have an annual CBC.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Kneale, I will be in Park City for a few days after the Jackson Gathering, and I would love to meet up with you for some turns if you have the time.