• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

What's on TV?

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Duplicate thread, can't find first one, too few words for search tool.

Downhill Racer on Turner Classic right now! Have the DVD but still stopped to watch it on regular TV

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
I had the good fortune once to ski as much of the Lauberhorn DH course as was open to the public! :yahoo::eek:

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I had the good fortune once to ski as much of the Lauberhorn DH course as was open to the public! :yahoo::eek:

A few years ago we were staying in Lauterbrunnen. My wife and crew went to Interlakken for the day but I took the train up to Wengen, then through the Eiger (stopped at the window), and up to the Jungfrau -- amazing trip.

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
I've been to the top of the Jungfrau (weather observatory) twice including on our honeymoon; check out "The Eiger Sanction" if you've never seen that. Also, the bad guy hideout in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" is, in real life, the Piz Gloria atop the Schilthorn; it's a rotating restaurant that serves (among other things) James Bond coffee (1/3 coffee, 1/3 whipped cream, 1/3 schnapps)... Cheryl and I had lunch there one day on our 5th anniversary trip...

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
We spent a day in Murren - another amazing village.