• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

What's for Lunch Today?

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
One Larabar. Peanut butter chocolate chip. And then Jack Link's Jalepeno Jerky. An entire family size bag. Stupid? With the benefit of hindsight, yes. The only explanation I can offer is that I gave up bread and refined sugar for Lent and the initial transition has been a bit rocky.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Chili's last night. Kid ordered no corn and double fries. They brought corn. Added more fries after being called on it. I was already expecting a couple ribs left. Add fries and corn woot woot
WP_20170302_001.jpg

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
Reuben egg rolls, McGuire's Irish Pub, Pensacola FL. So much for giving up bread for Lent, unless I can credibly claim that a fried wrap full of delicious corned beef is not bread.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Reuben egg rolls, McGuire's Irish Pub, Pensacola FL. So much for giving up bread for Lent, unless I can credibly claim that a fried wrap full of delicious corned beef is not bread.
S6ZSJoi.gif

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
So that's 1 dinner and 2 lunches of chicken stir-fry. Punch me in the face please... :(

On the bright side, I'll probably have Campbell's Scotch Broth soup tomorrow..from a can.. :huh:

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Leftover small piece of thick sirloin, half a baked potato with cheddar sprinkled across the top, and green beans.

Pumba

Out on the slopes
Skier
Awesome idea for a thread. I'm always interested in what others are eating. Today: Kashiwa SOBA - Homemade SOBA noodle w/ Bonito flakes (Dashi) and mild soy sauce (Kaeshi) based soup, Grilled chicken Tight, Chicken Meatball, Scallion, Shiitake Mushroom (description taken from menu)
Side of kimpira (marinated burdock root)

Since it's Friday, this was a "splurge" lunch...I usually bring a lot of leftovers...

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Another Lean Cuisine, an egg, a cucumber, a cutie. Snack later was a yogurt and an egg. I wish I had the motivation to put together fancier lunches or at least lunches without a frozen entree component but these days I just don't. It gets old cooking for myself all the time so dinner gets the focus usually.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Awesome idea for a thread. I'm always interested in what others are eating. ...

and I thought this was a drinking thread ...

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January