• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
I've got nothing else to do....
Looking back at the original suit that started this discussion, I see now that it is not an over-the-boot piece, as is the one I just found and the one @griebs found. Looks like there are lots of options for all read stretch outfits, all of them very expensive.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I've got nothing else to do....
Looking back at the original suit that started this discussion, I see now that it is not an over-the-boot piece, as is the one I just found and the one @griebs found. Looks like there are lots of options for all read stretch outfits, all of them very expensive.
The woman in the pic with the skis had the same boots as the woman in the ad. Wonder if she planned it that way. ;)

But speaking of jeans, in 1998-99 in Colorado, lots of guys skied in jeans, and cowboy hats. Some were Texans, some were locals.

I’ve got a pair of ski pants that look exactly like jeans, from Athleta. They’re about 10 years old. When I wear them lots of people comment, “You’re skiing in JEANS?”

Sponsor

Staff online