• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

What goes in your flask?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Varmintmist posted a photo of a flask, which reminded me of a conversation with others last week at Loveland.
There were a handful of flasks in our group, all with a different concoction.

Normally I put bourbon or scotch in my flask, but I had switched to spring skiing mode, and filled mine with a combination of tequila and Grand Marnier - Almost a margarita in a flask.

What kind of beverage do you have in your flask?

*I have also added an emoji for our flask loving friends. :flask:

Main Street

Just livin life.
Skier
This is what lives in my flask. :flask:

I call it the grown ups hot chocolate on the way up on first lifts,..... gets things going nicely for the day.

604744.jpg

& people go .... "Dark Chocolate,.... Really ?? " ...... & then they taste,......

:yeah:

Is the standard response.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I haven't carried a flask. Although i have been known to put some kind of concoction in my hydration pack when I used to ski with a backpack. A flask will be added to my skiing stuff for next season. I'd probably put scotch in during the main winter and something lighter tbd for spring time. Tequila and Grand Marnier sounds tasty.

:flask::beercheer:

Crank

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Bourbon (surprise!). Usually Eagle Rare or Woodford Reserve. Sometimes W. L. Weller. But bourbon, always.

I have a pretty good flask quiver. I should post a pic.

Love Woodford Reserve!

I used to carry bourbon in my flask but have been carrying Rumple Minze peppermint Schnapps.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Ogden distilled Porter's Fire Cinnamon Vanilla whiskey. Much smoother and mellower than Fireball. And a scary dude on the bottle. I carry it in a pickle shaped flask. Great naughty conversation piece.
10acd2_0e87001bee7a488b9eb0ed75aaaf0d3a~mv2.png

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
Yahoooo I'm a contributor :golfclap::flask:

Scotch or Rumplemintz. Scotch out of a metal flask just isnt ......

Besides, if you travel with a Keurig, and bring along hot chocolate pods, you can make a tasty peppermint hot chocolate.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@JeffB's flask from the Whiskey thread.
flask-jpg.3992

This is all you get for now. That's 2 gallon, in stainless steel, sitting in my office guest chair. As far as you know, it's empty. Not surprising, given that I had to leave Steamboat on a storm day.

View attachment 3992

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Ogden distilled Porter's Fire Cinnamon Vanilla whiskey. Much smoother and mellower than Fireball. And a scary dude on the bottle. I carry it in a pickle shaped flask. Great naughty conversation piece.
10acd2_0e87001bee7a488b9eb0ed75aaaf0d3a~mv2.png
Wow, that looks like Volant Addict.

Sponsor