• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I hear ya. In general, I hate heat. I don't know why I feel differently about hot yoga - but it works for me. I think it just lets me go deeper, and I think there's also something about allowing the discomfort. But that's not a knock on you or anyone else who doesn't like it. There are soooo many styles.

I do try to keep an open mind so I would be wiling to try it. It is cool there's so many types of yoga; something for everyone!!!!

Don in Morrison

I Ski Better on Retro Day
Skier
Think about skiing.
Water the lawn.
Think about skiing.
Take a drive in the mountains.
Think about skiing.
Mow the lawn, or badger the grandsons to do it for me.
Think about skiing.
Maybe take a vacation to the Badlands and Black Hills.
Think about skiing.
Change the oil on the car.
Think about skiing.
Grow some vegetables.
Think about skiing.
Fix broken stuff around the house.
Think about skiing.
Ask my youngest son what he was thinking when he brought home a pair of 190 Völkl Rangers with Marker M51 bindings with the springs trying to sneak out of the back of the heels.
Think about skiing. (on anything but the aforementioned)

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I forget who mentioned it in an earlier post but when we went sailing last week it amazed me how close the boats get to each other. As crewmen part of our job was to shout out to the captain whenever we were getting close to a boat. She always saw but I was told better to not assume. At times I thought uh oh bumper boats here we come.............

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I forget who mentioned it in an earlier post but when we went sailing last week it amazed me how close the boats get to each other. As crewmen part of our job was to shout out to the captain whenever we were getting close to a boat. She always saw but I was told better to not assume. At times I thought uh oh bumper boats here we come.............
Yeah, that was me. Shocking, isn't it?

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
And the summer of recovery begins - had the surgery today. Day one of eight weeks non weight-bearing. Hoping the nerve block lasts for a while . . .

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
And the summer of recovery begins - had the surgery today. Day one of eight weeks non weight-bearing. Hoping the nerve block lasts for a while . . .

Best of luck!

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Getting the backyard set up as this is some of what I do in the summer. Putting an umbrella in a stand over my chaise so that I have shade. Also waiting for net thing that goes over big umbrella so that we may eat mosquito free.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I plan to increase the size of my posse, and decrease the size of my ass.
IMG_20180427_144615192_LL.jpg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Sponsor