• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

What 'cha Think Head i.Race-Pro

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
A friend is offering a slightly loved pair of these at a righteous price. Haven't owned anything like a race ski for a very long time it is sounds like fun, been snooping around for something frontside oriented and these sure would qualify for that. They are 175's skied about 4 days. Demoing is not an option here.

Me: 6' 210 lbs. Old, Slow, and running out of working body parts. I can still turn both way, fairly technical (taught a long time), ski Inland PNW with an occasional venture into other Western regions. Go to turn is shorter radius in the fall line. Daily driver is Enforcer 100, but not everyday around here lends to cruising through the trees (or even getting off of a groomer for long) these would be for those days.

Have wanted a front side biased ski for a couple of years. Got a pair of RTM 84's to try and fit this slot last year. They did not live up to my expectations, they were about as exciting as an old Buick. The thought with these Head I Race Pro's is; 'how about a Ferrari'. Would this be nuts, Know it would be like putting on a set of scalpels, if I don't like them suspect somebody else around here would be interested.

Some of you know me and we've skied together, would really appreciate your thoughts.

Sponsor

Staff online