• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

What are your holiday movie traditions?

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Driving thru south Carolina yesterday and there was a radio station that had already switched to dedicated Christmas songs on November 4th!?! And of course all the homedepots and lowes sometime recently put all their Christmas lights/decorations on display. I'm fine with traditions just not 6 weeks early.

Last edited:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
1667652635966.png

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Driving thru south Carolina yesterday and there was a radio station that had already switched to dedicated Christmas songs on November 4th!?! And of course all the homedepots and lowes sometime recently put all their Christmas lights/decorations on display. I'm fine with traditions just not 6 weeks early.
Yeah same here. Sbux, radio.. I'm still raking leaves ..

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Night before Opening Day I always watch *61 and Bull Durham

johnnyvw

Out on the slopes
Skier
Recently? How about October 1? And on Sirius XM, they've decided the 40's "swing band" station (one of my favorites) can be sacrificed for holiday music :nono:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
It was crazy how the "movies I may be interested in" went from halloween stuff to Christmas almost immediately after 10/31

Sponsor

Staff online