• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Welcome to our new home

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Pugski is moving into some new digs. While we are mostly moved in, much stuff is still in boxes and the furniture still needs to be moved around. (BTW, who put the coffee table in the guest bedroom?) Pictures need to be hung on the walls, and a truckload of cool new features is yet to arrive. We might be eating off of paper plates for a bit, too. Please just bear with us and all will be right in the Pugski.com world soon. Thank you for understanding.

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
Hope the unpacking for you guys is less trouble than from our recent move.:doh:

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Check out the swag you can buy!

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking good! Most intuitive forum platform I'm aware of.

Glad my laptop remembered my password. I don't think I've had to log in since forever!

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking good! Most intuitive forum platform I'm aware of.

Glad my laptop remembered my password. I don't think I've had to log in since forever!

Strange... all my devices (android/chrome & windows/chrome) I had to enter my login/password on the updated site. It's been probably over a year since I last used it, so took a while to figure it out.

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
WOW! Did you move from Yellow bird? Hope the move goes well! The new site is great!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Check out the swag you can buy!

And the Donate button at the top of all the pages https://www.pugski.com/account/donate

This upgrade was huge and very costly, we need your support this year more than ever! Donate early and buy now! Lots of cool swag to get! :pug:

Reactions: Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
And the Donate button at the top of all the pages https://www.pugski.com/account/donate

This upgrade was huge and very costly, we need your support this year more than ever! Donate early and buy now! Lots of cool swag to get! :pug:

Well-Done! site is great. Love the new Shop, super easy now to buy individual items and see the products. And, easier than ever to donate :).

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Still finding my way around the new home. It has some look of Facebook and will know more as time goes by and I become more familiar with the new digs.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking good

Chris Walker

Ullr Is Lord
Skier
Strange... all my devices (android/chrome & windows/chrome) I had to enter my login/password on the updated site. It's been probably over a year since I last used it, so took a while to figure it out.
Same here, but luckily my browser remembered it!

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Seeing this for the first time on my phone and it looks great. Have to check it out on my computer tonight. Nicely done!

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
It is a nice visual upgrade. Thanks.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I think it's running a bit quicker too. That's good because my laptop has problems getting out of its own way to begin with!

Sponsor