• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Welcome to our new home

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I think it's running a bit quicker too. That's good because my laptop has problems getting out of its own way to begin with!

It seems to be running faster on my iPad and iPhone.

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
I got a bunch of alerts for new media being uploaded by a user. I don't need these alerts. How to turn off?

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I got a bunch of alerts for new media being uploaded by a user. I don't need these alerts. How to turn off?
In emails or website alerts?

Do you follow Dave Peterson in the Gallery?

Trying to nail it down.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We know you are seeing some ads where they shouldn't be....please be patient. We are making adjustments.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The alerts on Pugski website. All of the media loaded was by Dave Peterson. I have not deliberately "followed" Dave......
Go to your profile page and see who/what you follow. You can shut off those alerts by unfollowing.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I haven't seen the new grid thing? Hmmmm.
I guess we have a learning curve.

Stephen

AKA Steven
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Love the new look and feel. Thumbs up from me!

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
<<<<===== Didn't the previous web site have more information listed under the picture for the user? I swear on the previous web site it had my name and "Beaverton Oregon" listed......

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
Not sure is it just me or is there no chance to see which thread is new or has new posts and which one is old/read?
As for design... too many bold bright red boxes, but that's not really and issue I couldn't live with :)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We had manual tables before. Now built in.
I have no idea what you're talking about. What tables?
<<<<===== Didn't the previous web site have more information listed under the picture for the user? I swear on the previous web site it had my name and "Beaverton Oregon" listed......
Yes and we're working on getting that information back.
Should have your post count, location, etc.
Not sure is it just me or is there no chance to see which thread is new or has new posts and which one is old/read?
As for design... too many bold bright red boxes, but that's not really and issue I couldn't live with :)
We're still unpacking boxes and moving furniture. We'll have those functions soon.

Sponsor