• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm looking to pick up a Speed Pack soon. Does Kulkea have an agreement with PSIA?

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi Amy, yes we do! Please shoot an email with your name, PSIA info and # to [email protected] Thanks!
Great! I'll let the staff at Snowbasin know, too! Always good to get the products out there in the hands of those who will put them to use.
I'll write a review once I get a chance to use it for a bit. :D

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
IMG_1772.JPG

Picked this up for my wife today. She does have another quality heated bag that does allow her to get her plugs on, yet this is first heated bag that allows the boots to be separated from the clothing & keeps the wet skied in stuff from dripping on your spendy bootliners on the way home.

Both my daughters have Speedsters. Now I just need to sort myself out w a new bag.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
This is on it's way to me now. :golfclap::daffy::beercheer:

35_zoom_1472587316.jpg

KULKEA

Getting off the lift
SkiTalk Sponsor
View attachment 32592

Picked this up for my wife today. She does have another quality heated bag that does allow her to get her plugs on, yet this is first heated bag that allows the boots to be separated from the clothing & keeps the wet skied in stuff from dripping on your spendy bootliners on the way home.

Both my daughters have Speedsters. Now I just need to sort myself out w a new bag.
Love it....thanks!!

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We will see you Thursday evening.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Speed Pack on its way to me. I'll write a review after I have time to use it for awhile. First trip will be to Grand Targhee next week :daffy:

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
@Brian Finch that is one cute picture. What a big girl :)

I figured out how the helmet holder works for the outside of the bag which is a huge feat for me cause I suck at figuring things out. :) I LOVE THIS bag. There's so many functional compartments and it's VERY well made.

20171111_151908.jpg
My Athalon bag was huge and the airlines gave me grief the last time i flew. This bag is narrower and taller so it seems it'll fit in the overhead bin on the plane. The tag says the boottrekker fits in the overhead bin.

Has anyone traveled with theirs yet. I would love you hear others experiences.

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
@Brian Finch that is one cute picture. What a big girl :)

I figured out how the helmet holder works for the outside of the bag which is a huge feat for me cause I suck at figuring things out. :) I LOVE THIS bag. There's so many functional compartments and it's VERY well made.

View attachment 32935
My Athalon bag was huge and the airlines gave me grief the last time i flew. This bag is narrower and taller so it seems it'll fit in the overhead bin on the plane. The tag says the boottrekker fits in the overhead bin.

Has anyone traveled with theirs yet. I would love you hear others experiences.

My wife is wondering about travel size / compliance w the heated bag. @KULKEA?

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January