• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Welcome everyone to our new home.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I don't think any good can come from my wife posting on the same board as me.

I thought that's what was up, but I didn't know if you'd cop to it ;-)

Fortunately my husband doesn't do ski forums ...

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I thought that's what was up, but I didn't know if you'd cop to it ;-)

Fortunately my husband doesn't do ski forums ...

Neither does mine lol. My favorite story was when he finally showed up at a Mother's Day or somesuch event, he met @Doug Briggs, who politely introduced himself by his epic handle (mastersracer). At the moment, MrSBrown had no clue what this meant and was a little skeeved by it. :roflmao:But then all was figured out... "I thought he was a real asshole at first, but wow he's really such a nice guy!"

(Actually I think I need to reserve an "RB" handle for MrSBrown ... maybe he'll come aboard some day)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Neither does mine lol. My favorite story was when he finally showed up at a Mother's Day or somesuch event, he met @Doug Briggs, who politely introduced himself by his epic handle (mastersracer). At the moment, MrSBrown had no clue what this meant and was a little skeeved by it. :roflmao:But then all was figured out... "I thought he was a real asshole at first, but wow he's really such a nice guy!"

(Actually I think I need to reserve an "RB" handle for MrSBrown ... maybe he'll come aboard some day)
He may think he's not fully assimilated, but he's one of us.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Irony: my husband and I played online computer games together for years and have attended maybe ten in-person gatherings of our old guild - he just went to another one this summer, and we haven't played games with them in almost a decade - but he thinks it's "weird" that I hang out with you guys on the slopes ...

janeskis

Putting on skis
Skier
Jane. but your name is Anne? There has got to be a story there. Tell us and don't leave any of the torrid details out. If there are no torrid details, make some up.
Well, I stole Jane's identity, but I keeping forgetting not to tell people about it...

JaneB

Booting up
Skier
Jane here, Vermonter. Pico instructor. Waiting for snow.

I stumbled upon this site. Looks great. I'm always interested in learning.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Jane here, Vermonter. Pico instructor. Waiting for snow.

I stumbled upon this site. Looks great. I'm always interested in learning.
Welcome @JaneB .

Just out of curiosity, how did you just stumble in here, search, from another site?

JonathanS

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hello All, I was was long time lurker on epic and decided to Join here. Moved to SLC (Draper) this year and have really enjoyed it. Am an upper end intermediate looking to get better ;) Really enjoying the Faux Pas thread!

Paul S.

Keeping an old man young, one turn at a time.
Skier
Attitash Bretton Wds Wildcat NH/ Powder Mtn UT
Dean here. Originally from New Jersey and currently living in Summit County, CO where I work as a freestyle ski coach at Woodward Copper. Hit me up if you want to do some flips or drop some cliffs! Thrilled to call Phil and Trish my friends and I look forward to their new venture! Also been known to crash a Tuesdays In The Snow party on occasion.

Sponsor

Staff online