• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Welcome everyone to our new home.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Please check in here and introduce yourself. Tell us and everyone a bit about yourself and how we might know you. There are usually no more than three levels of separation in the ski world.

Xela

On the way to Squaw
Skier
I'm a Squaw skier as is my whole family. I know Phil and Trish from the online world as well as the real world. I'm excited to get in on the ground floor of this new endeavor.

Daves not here

Getting off the lift
Skier
I am a North Idaho skier - Schweitzer Mountain. Know them from the online world and excited to be here.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Part of the Colorado Crew & proud member of Tuesdays In The Snow (Tuesdays in the Snow). I am a nurse (hard for you to figure that out) and lucky enough to work weekends and play during the week.Ski mostly Copper & Loveland, but with my work schedule, fortunate to pretty much go wherever the best snow total of the day.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I go by bounceswoosh elsewhere, but what the hey, following the recommendation at signup. Part of the Colorado Crew but relegated to weekend skiing. I'm looking forward to seeing this place thrive :)

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I go by bounceswoosh elsewhere, but what the hey, following the recommendation at signup. Part of the Colorado Crew but relegated to weekend skiing. I'm looking forward to seeing this place thrive :)

With yours and everyones participation, it will thrive.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Mark checking in ('markojp' from the other joint.) Buckled up and ready for the ride! :cool:

Wannabeskibum

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Longtime Killington skier who grew up skiing in Minnesota. I enjoy trips to Lake Tahoe, Colorado, and Utah. Have enjoyed being part of the epicski community and in particular enjoyed Phil's and Tricia's contributions.

Dadskier

Getting off the lift
Skier
Hey I'm Jens, Live in Massachusetts grew up in Maine and consider Sugarloaf my home even though I don't get there often anymore. Known as wa-loaf on Epic and AlpineZone, although I wasn't a big contributor at Epic. I know Phil and Tricia online and in person (I've been to Chez Ziggy!).

Night race at Wachusett and starting my son in the Ski Ward/Buddy Warner race league this season. Try to go North when I can and head out West once a year.

The Dad

reducing mountain town property values
Skier
I am here to post in this important thread.

You might know me from TGR, Epic, or the comments on Unofficial Alpine.

I'm a crusty old fart whose skiing is more powerful than graceful, but not all that powerful either. But I have fun. Mostly at Alpine Meadows.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm part of the Colorado Crew and a (too rare) visitor to Tuesdays In The Snow when I can join in the fun. Ski mostly Copper but also regularly go to Winter Park, Eldora and Abasin. And with my mother retiring to Steamboat that will become more frequent as well. I will be a contracts manager for a London based company starting in the new year and because I work remote from my boss and most of the people I will work with I am hoping to have that remote be in the mountains post morning turns a few times this season.

Sponsor

Staff online