• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Welcome EpicSki refugees + friendly reminder to Pugskiers

va_deb

Getting on the lift
Skier
Just a friendly hi! Sorry that it's the end of an era, but here's the good news: If you liked Epic, you will love, love, love Pugski.

It's an incredibly welcoming, helpful and encouraging group regardless of whether you ski blues, blacks -- or if you're green and looking to build your knowledge, ability and confidence.

PSA: In addition to introducing yourself here, all of us can use the signature line to share something about ourselves. And be sure to fill out your profile info. Go to Account > Personal Details. Not those kind of personal details, silly... ;-)

Personal details like where you ski; what you like to ski; how long you've been skiing; how the community and fellow Pugskiers can help you; how many dogs, cats, kids, or skis you have; what you do for fun in the off season; skis you want to demo next season... Stuff like that.

Look forward to meeting some great new folks -- especially those who live in the mid-A (sigh) and wish they lived in Tahoe, or CO, or places where snow actually comes from something other than a snow gun.

Ice Queen

Booting up
Skier
Hi Everyone, I was a member at Epicski and heard from a friend that Epicski is no more. To compensate, I bought an Epic pass for next season and hope to use the living hell out of it. I'm a regular Stowe skier and am planning a trip to Park City next season, so it should pay off. Hoping that Vail doesn't chage Stowe too much, I love the locals vibe the mountain and the town has.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
That's a thought. Buy a epic pass and put 100+ days on it. If you don't buy much on the hill and stay in lodging off the hill. They will basically loose money on you. :P

That's devious. Didn't think of it that way.
Yeah, hit them in the wallet. :roflmao:

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January