• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Welcome EpicSki Migrants

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Welcome to everyone coming over.

Loveland_Apres_Ski_Beer_Costume_Thumbs_up-650x310.jpg

MOD EDIT 2017/05/07
Please note that we added an F.A.Q. section for Epic Migrants HERE.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I've been mostly on Epic, but sometimes here. I put a lot of time and effort into my Epic Unofficial Guides. I've already copied them and if Pug decides to go in that direction, I'll put them somewhere here.
Lets work on that this summer. Thank you for the willingness to contribute.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
I've been mostly on Epic, but sometimes here. I put a lot of time and effort into my Epic Unofficial Guides. I've already copied them and if Pug decides to go in that direction, I'll put them somewhere here.
Please delete the Stowe one and never post it anywhere....

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled

Artemat

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Nice to see you here! I've skied Stevens 5-6 days this year. Followed your guide from epic strictly each time. Always worked. Thanks for all the hard work on that guide.

Art

Snuckerpooks

Getting on the lift
Skier
Just came in on the redeye! Been a lurker without an account for a while, well, I guess it's finally time to get an account now that EpicSki is shutting doors.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Well I'm a transplant. Just finished reading through the announcement thread on epic and now have joined up. Same user name.

Sponsor