• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Welcome Dawgcatching as an "Official Sponsor"

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
In the "we're getting the band back together" theme, our main Kastle & Stockli dealer @dawgcatching has joined Pugski as an official sponsor. We do not have the logo and link up yet, but feel free to buy from one more of our good sponsors. I will suggest that to make him feel welcome, everyone should buy a new pair of skis from him.

Please note, Pugski.com wants to protect its dealers, therefore we will not flood the community. I am limiting the amount of dealers for the site to three in the first year. We have three great ones now, and IMHO that is enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Had a great chat with Dawg last night. Wow, that guy has energy!!

Nancy Hummel

Ski more, talk less.
Instructor
SkiTalk Supporter
Great news. New MX 83's just arrived from Dawgcatching. Thanks for great deals and great service.

jgiddyup

Asst. Gathermeister--Utah
Skier
Welcome Scott! I first met Scott at Aspen back in 2008 and here I am on my way to Aspen again when he joins Pugski:cool:

John O

Getting off the lift
Skier
Welcome Scott! I've bought multiple pairs of skis from you and probably will buy more in the future if I had to guess. :)

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
I will suggest that to make him feel welcome, everyone should buy a new pair of skis from him.

We have three great ones now, and IMHO that is enough.

Does this mean each of us has to buy 3 new pair of skis ... 1 from each dealer-sponsor?

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome!

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter

Xela

On the way to Squaw
Skier
It wasn't that hard to buy some wax from Slidewright, but a pair of Kaestles or Stocklis is going to require a running start. That and I've only got two days so far on the MX83s I've already got.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
It wasn't that hard to buy some wax from Slidewright, but a pair of Kaestles or Stocklis is going to require a running start.

Did anyone else get an Elmer Fudd visual here? Running around shouting "Sell the Rossis! Sell the Rossis!"

hrstrat57

Skis guitars Mustangs
Skier
Buying my Head iSupershapes from Scott was perhaps my best ski gear buying experience ever.

Perfectly described by dawg as fitting my style/desires and received custom tuned and set up to perfection. Dawg endured my many multiple communications with patience and skill!

Great get here Phil and Trish super top notch quality seller my five star recommendation!

My next ski purchase will be from Scott!

NESkiBum

Booting up
Skier
Welcome Dawg. Glad to see you're aboard here as well. I really value your opinions as I think we like to ski the same type of skis.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January