• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Welcome Dawgcatching as an "Official Sponsor"

UGASkiDawg

AKA David
SkiTalk Tester
It was nice to meet you at the SIA demo Scott, looking forward to doing business with you!

WadeHoliday

Out on the slopes
SkiTalk Tester
Had a great chat with Dawg last night. Wow, that guy has energy!!

yes, energy!
Did I ever tell you about the first time I met Scott? He came to Tahoe to take a clinic from Eric D and I, and I let him stay in my guest room. We were planning to ski 9-4 each day, skiing hard, but he would wake up and be a fast bike ride by 6AM (in Tahoe, with wet roads!), and back right about when I was getting the kids off to school and suiting up for a ski day! We'd ski hard all day, and eat a meal, and he'd be doing his online shop work till well after I was sound asleep.

Welcome Scott!
See you next week for MtRose Demos.

Cheers,
Wade

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
OK, Scott stories! Scott was at my place and after a long day of skiing bumps and trees, he didnt have enough of a workout. So there's a 2 mile 1K climb on groomed snow behind my house. Scott ran the 4 miles in under hour in the snow!

UGASkiDawg

AKA David
SkiTalk Tester
OK, Scott stories! Scott was at my place and after a long day of skiing bumps and trees, he didnt have enough of a workout. So there's a 2 mile 1K climb on groomed snow behind my house. Scott ran the 4 miles in under hour in the snow!
I'm tired just thinking about it.......better sit down and grab a beer:beercheer:

UGASkiDawg

AKA David
SkiTalk Tester
...and decide which two pair you should buy! (since you just sold one pair)

If i let Bekah see this she may not allow you to stay in the condo anymore:eek:....she doesn't understand why I need even one more pair since I already own one pair:nono:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Perhaps Bekah and I need to bond a little more

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is why we have this > :decisions: <

Sponsor

Staff online