• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Warmest bottom baselayers?

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

Yes, you do ... your very very own

IMG_7148.jpg

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
After watching that video, I feel like it requires even more logistics than squatting to pee.
I want to hit "Like" but what do I know? Fwiw, as of now you're the coolest woman on this site, and not just because of the quoted post above!

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Dunno, all the drysuited kayaker girls use them

I'm not a kayaker, but this is where I've heard they are used the most. I never really had an issue with trees, myself, but I guess where trees are scarce...

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I want to hit "Like" but what do I know? Fwiw, as of now you're the coolest woman on this site, and not just because of the quoted post above!

Thanks! I'm not sure how I earned that accolade, but I'll take it!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Which is pretty much why I've owned one but never used it...

What I keep thinking (and I'll admit - I didn't make it to the end of that video) is - okay, I've peed in/through it successfully - now what? I'm going to want to clean it. I'm going to have to put it in a pocket. I probably don't want to have it in the same pocket as my trail snacks ...

But then, I am not to be trusted with innovative female sanitary devices. I tried a Diva Cup for a while, and then somehow - really I don't know how this happened - managed to drop it when it was full and spill blood all over the carpet (this was back when we had carpet in the master bath, which is ridiculous and gross even if you don't make a habit of spilling blood on it). I can only imagine similar clumsiness with a FUD.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January