• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Vintage skis and gear (Hart, Hanson, Salomon).

TS
Kris77

Kris77

Booting up
Skier
Still buying the following items! Make room in your garage and closet by filling up mine!

70's Ski boots, Hanson, Nordica, Lange..
Hanson size 3, Everything else Mondo 26.5

Bindings
Salomon 555, 555E. or 502

Hart Freestyles, from late 70's, blue with the red diagonal stripes and tailed hart logo.

Also buying clothing items from anba, inssubruck/Edelwiess, and white stag.

Thanks all!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
If you happen across any hart freestyles in blue with or without the red stripe that aren't skiable shoot me a message. Looking for a pair for display purposes.. must be cheap, very cheap but will take and save from a landfill if I can.

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier
I was on Patrol in Garmisch Germany in 1979. Had the dark blue version of Hansen boots. And then the Orange-ish Stiletto version. Most of the Patrol skied them. The dark blue had a tendency to crack so I got the Stilettos.

Last edited:

Emily Mcbride

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Looking for the following items for my collection. Will not become fence boards or chairs but cleaned, restored, some will go back on the piste.

Hart skis and merchandise from 1976 to 1981. (already have express, gray/orange/yellow freestyles, and Lancia)
Salomon series 1 S727 and S727E. (these have the metal heel).
Salomon 555 and 444 with snow brakes.
Hanson ski boots from the above time (76 to 81) in 26.5

Got anything else from that period you think represents the time? Let me know! Payment via paypal and I cover paypal fees and shipping costs.

Thanks![/QUOTE
Looking for the following items for my collection. Will not become fence boards or chairs but cleaned, restored, some will go back on the piste.

Hart skis and merchandise from 1976 to 1981. (already have express, gray/orange/yellow freestyles, and Lancia)
Salomon series 1 S727 and S727E. (these have the metal heel).
Salomon 555 and 444 with snow brakes.
Hanson ski boots from the above time (76 to 81) in 26.5

Got anything else from that period you think represents the time? Let me know! Payment via paypal and I cover paypal fees and shipping costs.

Thanks!
Hi! We have some Hart ski’s. My husband collects skis and is an avid skier. We are moving and have to get rid of a few. Saw your post and thought you may be interested?

Attachments

• 69555F47-C0EE-42DC-BAF9-8BB1BBEE0CDB.jpeg
    69555F47-C0EE-42DC-BAF9-8BB1BBEE0CDB.jpeg
    221.7 KB · Views: 6

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Kriss 77. I'll check tomorrow but should have the 555E maybe some others.