• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Vanity license plate ideas

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
SRFSNO
SFSNGRL

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Alright I'm finally getting around to putting my application in for special plates

Order of preference on application are as follows:

1) SKITREK
2) SKI TRK
3) MAGICMT

I'm either going to mail it in or stop by the DMV on my way up next Wednesday.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I for one like SKISUBE better then MAGICMT - I'm not entirely sure I'm getting the @cantunamunch reference but if it's what I think and if it's as apparent as @cantunamunch implied, you may want to rethink using it, or not. :huh:

I'm all for clarify and for people not jumping to conclusion. However, I have a license plate frame that says Magic Mountain, Vermont on it as well as a Magic sticker on my rear window so in this instance I really wasn't worried about a miscommunication.

That said it's my third choice so it's very likely my license plate will be either SKITREK or SKI TRK. Besides I just checked the unofficial database and it seems to be taken already by a 2012 Subaru Imprezza.

Last edited:
TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
SSSSKIS

Mine is BJKSKIS. It has stayed with me for many years through several AWD cars.

I like that. Vermont thankfully allows 7 characters also so that helps. I like KIMSKIS but I learned a long time ago not to put my name on my plate. I used to have Kimmer on one of my sports cars and it really freaked me out when some guy got into an elevator with me and referred to me by name. Yours is perfect because it's just initials. I loved my TOPLYS plate I had for years but that only works for convertibles. I'm excited about SKITREK or SKI TRK

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Whoa girl, I know you love your Subi and all, but think of the bigger picture, and your bigger investment. Your license plate will probably outlive your subi and you may move on to another vehicle, think of your Jeep. MAGICMT is clearly the better choice here ogwink

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Whoa girl, I know you love your Subi and all, but think of the bigger picture, and your bigger investment. Your license plate will probably outlive your subi and you may move on to another vehicle, think of your Jeep. MAGICMT is clearly the better choice here ogwink

I think MAGICMT is taken but it's still not my first choice. My toplys plate on my jeep was also on my Sebring so I got 8 years out of that plate so it didn't owe me anything.

I intend to have my crosstrek for years so not really worried about the plate not working anymore. Besides SKITREK or SKI TRK is really a play on words because I'm always trekking to ski somewhere. It's just a little extra cute that my car is a crosstrek. ;)

Sponsor

Staff online