• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Valhalla Powder Cats with Phil and Steve Mahre

Willy

aka Goldmember
Industry Insider
As I mentioned in the Big Red Cats post, we've had the opportunity to ski with Andy and Robbie Mahre quite a bit over the past few years. I got a call one day last winter from @Jim Bolser from Peak Media, asking if I wanted to go on a cat trip to Valhalla Powder Cats. Having recently taken on a new position and being somewhat 'retired' from the video world, I wasn't too inclined to go but asked him who was going. He said it was Andy, Robbie, our other friend we ski with a lot, Robert....oh, and Phil and Steve..... I'M IN! We had a blast for two days at Valhalla. Phil and Steve are about as down to earth as can be but still a lot of fun to ski with.

This clip is from a show currently showing on Northwest Cable News Network (NWCN) in the PNW called Northwest Ski Adventures. I saw the entire show the other night and suggest you look for it if you get the channel. It was well done and a great memory for me, having the opportunity to ski with two legends of our sport who are just like two 12 year old brothers, jabbing at each other while out on the mountain. It was fun to be part of this trip.

Sponsor

Staff online