• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Vail Resorts Announces Plans for 2020/21 Ski and Snowboard Season with Comprehensive Focus on Safety

hull22

Getting on the lift
Skier
Skiing several times at Steven's Pass this past week, I feel that not enough is being done to ensure mask compliance. In the lift lines, I always see a handful of people around me not wearing masks, not covering their nose(what's the point of the mask then). They cover their nose/mouth either before reaching the resort staff/lift operator/ticket scanners or when asked but just uncover again when out of sight. There's really no incentive for these people not to be covered all the time. I say make these people get out of the long lift line and go back to the end of the line until they can follow the rules.

Last edited:

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
Is that kind of the general level of compliance in the area? I'd guess that that is what is reflected at the resort. I feel like I hardly ever see anyone not complying in Stowe, but you don't see it much around town either.

Sponsor

Staff online