• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Woodsrider427

Getting on the lift
Skier
We are heading to SLC the first week of March. Of the Ikon destinations, which is generally the least crowded on weekends? Our first day skiing will be a Sunday and last day a Saturday if there is anything left in out legs.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to put the prefix in and I don't see an option for me to edit that.

Last edited:

Tytlynz64

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sunday? Make a reservation for Deer Valley. Ski on to the lifts all day. Heck I bet it is like that on a Saturday as well. I got there at 8 and was spent by 1.

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sunday? Make a reservation for Deer Valley. Ski on to the lifts all day. Heck I bet it is like that on a Saturday as well. I got there at 8 and was spent by 1.
Other benefit of this is that the drive to Park City is a lot easier/less likely to be traffic jammed up, than up either of the Cottonwood canyons, so if going to/from the airport, it will be a safer bet.

TS
W

Woodsrider427

Getting on the lift
Skier
Other benefit of this is that the drive to Park City is a lot easier/less likely to be traffic jammed up, than up either of the Cottonwood canyons, so if going to/from the airport, it will be a safer bet.

That seems like it would be a great additional benefit, especially on our first day there. Thanks for the input!!

Sponsor

Staff online