• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Teton Valley Cabins. The 50% off at the resort is not cancelable. We might go that route if there are rooms still available one week out. It's fun to stay up there and the food at the Trap Bar is very good.

Another vote for TVC....I stay there when going to GT.....

TS
Started at 53

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Cold = Snow making = :yahoo: Because I only ski on groomers.

I get that many of you like to ski off piste, so I feel for you. but the way things are the next 10+ days, they guns will be blazing :golfclap:

The snow piles showing on the DV cams are making right now

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
This one from yesterday is better...
Snowbasin snowmaking 10-30-2019.jpg
Hopefully they do the right thing & open early :)

New2

Out on the slopes
Skier
Pretty significant changes to the BCC & LCC ski bus system this year: https://cwc.utah.gov/skibus/
Highlights include increased frequency, removing service to the Bingham Jct Trax station, removing service to the LCC Park & Ride Lot and turning it into a carpool-only Park & Ride, and tearing out the ski racks.

For bus experts, this is probably good news. For visitors/occasional users, I'm not so sure. You get to either hold your poles & skis/board along with your boots, or else you can hold your poles & skis/board while still wearing your boots and slipping around on the wet floor. Adding extra standing room means that many more people cramming in to do their wet juggling act, and that much more likely that one of them is going to drop their gear on you.

blackke17

I'd rather be at Alta
Skier
been waiting on that announcement myself. i've heard 2nd hand reports from kids skiing the bone zone that said it looks great up there. but haven't been there myself.

blackke17

I'd rather be at Alta
Skier
Solitude parking passes are on sale now. get them while you can

don't forget to click that you are an IKON or Solitude season pass holder ( no proof necessary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online