• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Used 2017 Dynastar Speed WC FIS GS 188cm Skis / New Look SPX 15 Rockerace Bindings

Ivan

Out on the slopes
Skier
I've had some discussions before about FIS GS skis, both for freeskiing and masters racing. Well, I recently found a great deal on a pair of new 185/27 Dynastar GS skis that I couldn't resist, so now I'm selling my 188/30 skis. I could possibly keep them, but my wife won't be happy about an extra pair of skis, and frankly they are a bit of an overkill for my skill level and for the hill I ski at most of the time.

So, here we go. 2017 Dynastar Speed WC FIS GS 188/30 skis, bought used in December 2019. Over the past two years I only used them once for racing and about 15-20 times total for freeskiing. I'd say they are in very good condition, with plenty of edge life left. There is a little bit of rust on the edges in the tails of the skis after summer storage, but that's really minor and should go away after a fresh tune or after a few good runs (they haven't been used this season yet). I'm asking for $150 without bindings (plus shipping).
IMG_0029.jpg IMG_0030.jpg IMG_0031.jpg IMG_0032.jpg IMG_0033.jpg IMG_0035.jpg IMG_0037.jpg IMG_0038.jpg

I'm also selling the Look SPX 15 Rockerace Bindings that came with the 185/27 skis that I bought. These bindings are new in box, have never been installed on skis (I just preferred to install the PX 18 that I had on my old skis). I'm asking $250 (plus shipping).
IMG_0019.jpg IMG_0020.jpg IMG_0021.jpg IMG_0022.jpg IMG_0023.jpg

I will also be happy to sell the skis and bindings together (even though technically the skis have the R21 plate while the bindings are designed for the R22 plate, the drill pattern is the same, so the skis and bindings are compatible). Say, $300 for skis with bindings (plus shipping).

Local pickup (New York Southern Tier) is also available.

Sponsor

Staff online