• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

US JR. National Championships (U21) at Snowbasin

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
This week Snowbasin hosted some pretty cool races (SG, GS, SL) on a hill that I have skied a bunch of GS on. Pretty fun to see how real racers make it look easy.

A clip I took from this morning’s race…

sadly, Snowbasin barely made mention of the event except that there would be a few runs closed.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
This week Snowbasin hosted some pretty cool races (SG, GS, SL) on a hill that I have skied a bunch of GS on. Pretty fun to see how real racers make it look easy.

A clip I took from this morning’s race…

sadly, Snowbasin barely made mention of the event except that there would be a few runs closed.
Had it been a park and pipe event, they would have promoted the crap out of it!

I should have taken pictures of the deep S tracks on the mountain early this morning from the racers on their SL skis. It was quite a sight! My daughter wanted to skip school and head up for a day to watch, but unfortunately, the flu took her out of school for 4 days :(

Add in the PSIA national team being up there this week, and there was some excellent skiing to be a spectator to all over the mountain. So awesome!