• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Tyrolia Attack 13 demo bindings (or at least the rails for them)

surfandski

Out on the slopes
Skier
Clearwater Beach, Fl and Pisgah Forest, NC
Does anyone have some of these lying around that you'd like to sell? I'd prefer 110mm brakes.

Or, do you know where I could find a couple sets of rails/tracks for these? Is it very common for shops to have extras of these if I start calling around?

Thanks!

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Those are the latest. I don't have extra bindings for that model. Toes are the same but rears are different. The first series has the numbers on the side of the track.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Those are the latest. I don't have extra bindings for that model. Toes are the same but rears are different. The first series has the numbers on the side of the track.
Personally I prefer the previous generation for two reasons. First, lower stack height and second, transporting the skis. I will pull the bindings off of the skis for travel and with the first generation, the brakes stay on the track making them stay together better. Downside is they are not Gripwalk compatible.

TS
surfandski

surfandski

Out on the slopes
Skier
Clearwater Beach, Fl and Pisgah Forest, NC
Still looking for a pair of these?
No but thanks! I've got 4 pairs of them now with inserts in all of my skis so I usually bring 3 pairs of skis on the plane with just one pair of bindings (2 different sets of brakes). I wish I could have just found several sets of rails instead of buying complete sets.

Miljack

Booting up
Skier
Personally I prefer the previous generation for two reasons. First, lower stack height and second, transporting the skis. I will pull the bindings off of the skis for travel and with the first generation, the brakes stay on the track making them stay together better. Downside is they are not Gripwalk compatible.

Can you comment on what style of boots will fit in the first gen Attack Demo 13's?

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I have on 11 if you can find another. Nobody gives them away they are $200 at lvl 9.