• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Tyrolia Attack 13 Demo Bindings--$99

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
One thing about having a pair set of bindings around is that they'll find a ski sooner rather than later.
Funny how that works.

Perfect ski quiver? N + 1. Perfect binding quiver, (N + 1)+1

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
We have an understanding. Buy whatever you want, your money = your money. However, don't ever be short when bills are due. My guy has lost the argument in giving me too much grief about having multiple pairs of skis as he's up to 4 pair himself and if you include his straight skis he's got 5 pair.

As far as those Attack 13s go, I'll be skiing my Kenjas with the Atomic FFGs likely over thanksgiving so I'll be reintroduced to the bindings and they'll either say good to see you again or I'll be emailing Phil. :)

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Every time I see a post like this. I think to myself, "Dude is doing it wrong. He should go and fix the root of the issue."

you got to get her hooked hard on skiing. It will fix these little issues real quick.

Mamie and I have a memorandum of understanding between us. I can buy as hardware as I want so long I keep things reasonable. Like a ratio of 3 or 4 to 1 when it comes to our skis. It has been working pretty well for us so far. For her to have a pretty much open ended soft good budget also facilitated matter greatly. :D

Just have to figure out what is her hot button.
Actually, it was the wife's urging to get me to take my son skiing several years ago that led to the whole situation LOL!! I had not skied in over 20 years prior to that. My wife was an avid skier and snowboarder that grew up in the CA high desert and spent her winters shredding the Sierra's. As an adult and an officer in the USAF she has skied all over the globe. Unfortunately, she is no longer able to ski due to disabilities. While she may groan a bit over the dollars and mine and my son's ever expanding quivers she delights in the new gear as much as we do. The funny thing is she will sometimes say something about the money spent and then packages show up for us containing Spyder jackets, matching pants, etc. etc.... The only thing that rivals the quiver is the closet overflowing with Spyder jackets and pants of all color combinations. Because you know I just had to have that red white and blue spyder jacket and blue Bormio's for the WC at Killington she said after that arrived a few weeks ago. That was just days after groaning about $1400 on Renoun's and bindings by the way LOL. So, it's all good. It's something that may get some budgetary concern and a few groans but it is all well received and she is happy that a) I get to enjoy myself as a reward for my labors as opposed to so many other not so healthy things I could be doing, and b) that I'm indoctrinating my son into the sport and lifestyle that is skiing and we get to share that special time together.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Credit...Blame...it really is a fine line.
I love her for it. She laughs at me all the time. I'll wrestle with the decision to spend the money often, especially on trips. She'll go and book something for us and when I grumble she likes to say, "I dare you to go on Pugski and complain about your wife sending you and your son on a ski trip.....go ahead, I dare ya."

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
@Philpug any bindings left. I picked up my Kenjas from the spa the other day and marveled at how heavy they were. I blame the bindings. I'm skiing them on thanksgiving but I figured I'd put it out there inquiring if you had any more... just....in.....case.............

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Yeah, I'm also in the market for Attack 13 demos.

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
@Philpug any bindings left. I picked up my Kenjas from the spa the other day and marveled at how heavy they were. I blame the bindings. I'm skiing them on thanksgiving but I figured I'd put it out there inquiring if you had any more... just....in.....case.............

Yeah, I'm also in the market for Attack 13 demos.

procrastinators :doh:

:roflmao:

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
The ones you liked on Demo Day?

Yup!

As of the morning of the demo day, I would have sworn on a stack of bibles that I was perfectly happy with my current quiver.

But in retrospect, apparently I wasn't :)

Sponsor

Staff online