• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Tyrolia 92 jig

Jason Kurth

Putting on skis
Skier
Will get pics later. The back 2 rubber pieces are gone but the metal tabs are carefully wrapped in many layers of electrical tape and works just fine.

$65 + shipping

Last edited:

fullStack

Getting on the lift
Skier
Interested. How wide will that go? I have two pairs of junior 4.5 bindings that are going on 90mm waist skis. (The Tyrolia box says 92W but I can't find one anywhere.)

TS
J

Jason Kurth

Putting on skis
Skier
unlikely, guessing it's good to at least 80. I can measure when I get home I've only used it on race skis

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
You would have to use the adapters to go wider.

MRR11

Booting up
Skier
Interested. How wide will that go? I have two pairs of junior 4.5 bindings that are going on 90mm waist skis. (The Tyrolia box says 92W but I can't find one anywhere.)

I thought the 4.5 junior bindings used the 94/94W jig?

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
This adjustable Tyrolia 92 Binding Jig fits skis between 56mm-80mm wide for mounting late model Tyrolia bindings.

And Jr bindings do use the 94

fullStack

Getting on the lift
Skier
My mistake the bindings are the d7's...

I just couldn't remember if the cutoff for the 92 jig was 80mm or 90mm. Thanks @Dwight for the confirmation.

I'll hold out for a 92W, or a jigarex + plate but those seem to be hard to find as well.

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

This adjustable Tyrolia 92 Binding Jig fits skis between 56mm-80mm wide for mounting late model Tyrolia bindings.

And Jr bindings do use the 94

I have a 94W available.....IIRC it goes up to ~300 BSL. Actually it can be used in place of the 92 W for the BSL range as well. You just need to freehand the 2 holes at the front of the heel, the toe and rear heel holes are the same

TS
J

Jason Kurth

Putting on skis
Skier
dGNT8DZ.jpg

NeH5YVj.jpg

TS
J

Jason Kurth

Putting on skis
Skier

just a heads up there is a 92-W on ebay now

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The 92W is the jig you need for Attack series..and PRD/PRX. This one on Ebay looks like it is missing the front feet. Also, this one goes out to roughly 90mm.

Sponsor

Staff online