• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Turn an iPhone into a GoPro for $99

Michael R.

skiNEwhere
Skier
My iPhone literally freezes and turns off when the temp is in the 20's and I take it out of my pocket for more than 30 seconds. Looks like buyers will be in for a surprise.

Not to mention, that case is so wide that the slightest fall will result in the mount breaking and you being phone less.

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Disclaimer: Do not expose to frozen or liquid moisture,sudden impact,freezing temperatures (32°F/0°C),body fluids,negative "G" forces,Newtons 2nd law of Motion,Radioactivity and or all types of Radiation. Enjoy your new camera.

TS
quant

quant

Don't worry; just go down.
Skier
My iPhone literally freezes and turns off when the temp is in the 20's and I take it out of my pocket for more than 30 seconds. Looks like buyers will be in for a surprise.

Not to mention, that case is so wide that the slightest fall will result in the mount breaking and you being phone less.
I am sure no one will put that think on their helmets! The chest mount is the obvious choice. Even with the negatives, it shows how the smartphones are taking over, or will take over, a good part of the photography market. Camera sales are already in the crapper due to the smartphones.

Sponsor

Staff online