• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
A coming-of-age retrospective into the life of Tanner Hall.

Jacques

Workin' It on Skis Best I Can
Skier
Kind of a home boy around here. Still crushing it is he.
upload_2017-11-9_20-22-59.jpeg

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is one of my favorite Tanner moments. He was like a school girl with a crush getting an autograph from Greg Stump.

IMG_0823.JPG
IMG_0825.JPG

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Here is where i was working on Tanner's boots.

View attachment 32884

So it was you who broke his ankles?

Met him in Les 2 Alpes once when he was there for a pre season comp / photoshoot. Advised him what to order from the burger shack (Americain where you get your fries inside the bun FTW)

DonC

Squeezing into my stabilyx tights
Skier
You know the editor must be really young when he filters clips from 2005 to look like 8mm shot in 1975 :cool:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
So it was you who broke his ankles?

Met him in Les 2 Alpes once when he was there for a pre season comp / photoshoot. Advised him what to order from the burger shack (Americain where you get your fries inside the bun FTW)

I was going to ask if he had special needs and extra work as a result of the damage done from that Chad's Gap fail. Every time I watch that video it reminds me to know when to say when near the end of a ski day. It's always that "just one more" after you know you're already pretty spent that throws down the hurt on ya...