• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Eastern Canada Tremblant in April?

MikeW Philly

Getting off the lift
Skier
After digging into how Ikon works, the wife and I have decided to pick up a Ikon Pass + local Blue Mtn pocono pass this month. On the Icon for new owners, Spring skiing for the northeast is limited to Mont Tremblant or Blue Mountain.

Blue Mountain would be available to us April 4th - 7th or Tremblant April 11 - 14. I know Tremblant just got snow but we are talking 3 more weeks, will conditions be workable? Just trying to figure out if it's worth the drive or if I should just hit snow/stowe/killington, paying for lift tickets, instead the weekend of the 5th.

Old boot

Getting on the lift
Skier
I love TB and skiing goes till the end of April usually and the snow remains ,lots of good choices for staying in the village so walk to hill is easy with no cars.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
they will have snow, mostlike nice and soft if it some what warm.

TS
M

MikeW Philly

Getting off the lift
Skier
Well I may wait a week or so to see how temperatures go but I’m leaning towards booking 3 nights there. Lot of ski in and out options at reasonable prices and the village walkable makes for a very nice long weekend away

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
The status at Tremblant looks better than most of Vermont. Sort of far for 3 nights but if you're up for the drive sounds nice. Those south facing trails must get nice and mashed up in the sun, at least you'll get a tan.

jzmtl

Intermidiot
Skier
Early April will be perfect spring skiing, mid to late may be iffy depends on temperature.

This season Tremblant got a lot more snow than it did the past 2, the usual rock gardens are all covered (Les Rapides, CBC, Haute Tension, Dynamite)

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
I have a group here this week that will probably chime in as well.

We are FULLY OPEN!!

At that time of year you may not need to make far advanced reservations. Well except for Easter weekend. So decide a few days ahead of the drive. Play particular interest in the north side webcam. That will tell how the melt is going.

TS
M

MikeW Philly

Getting off the lift
Skier
Thanks all. It does certainly look promising weather wise right now. The drive is about 2 hours more than I'd like for a short weekend trip but on the plus side my wife is going to see if she can take monday off so we can do a 4th night. The rates up there right now are so reasonable for an on-slope airbnb it's hard to not want to stay longer.

I'll keep my eye on it and maybe try and book by end of next week. Worst case there is a lot of options for lodging and it's April 11-15 so still a week early from easter.

Lartween

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Even if it's a pandemic, it doesn't bother us to travel. Yes, it is more complicated than it used to be, but it is not impossible. I personally have already travelled and plan to go to Canada with my family in a week for one month. We learned about things to do in Banff from openthe.world/ so we have somethig to do and know what places we can visit. We especially focused on the places where we can take the children because we want to create a happy holiday for them to have beautiful memories, without getting bored even for a day.

Sponsor

Staff online