• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Transpack Double Ski Bag - Philly Area Pick Up

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
Hi Fellow Pugskiers,
transpack bag.JPG

Several years ago, @Philpug used his supplier mojo to have this Transpack Double Ski Bag sent to me for a review. The time has come to pass it on to a member of the group. It is in great condition, used only twice on western trips. Future western trips for me will include renting skis. It will carry skis in excess of 180 cm, probably going to 185 or so. The cost is exactly what I paid for it, which was nothing, however, I do expect the new owner to make a donation to Pugski and Philpug will verify this has been done. The only catch, is that it must be picked up in the Philly area, I live in Bensalem, and, am willing to do limited driving to meet the new owner. If more than 1 is interested, the member with the most contributions just may be selected as the new owner.

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Wow, that is great. I just got a double bag alsy year or I would've taken it off your hands. So many good people on this board.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Hi Fellow Pugskiers,
View attachment 56553

Several years ago, @Philpug used his supplier mojo to have this Transpack Double Ski Bag sent to me for a review. The time has come to pass it on to a member of the group. It is in great condition, used only twice on western trips. Future western trips for me will include renting skis. It will carry skis in excess of 180 cm, probably going to 185 or so. The cost is exactly what I paid for it, which was nothing, however, I do expect the new owner to make a donation to Pugski and Philpug will verify this has been done. The only catch, is that it must be picked up in the Philly area, I live in Bensalem, and, am willing to do limited driving to meet the new owner. If more than 1 is interested, the member with the most contributions just may be selected as the new owner.
Yuuup (little throwback to "Storage Wars"), I could use it.

Edit: PS Donation sent via PP:)

Last edited:
TS
Living Proof

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
@neonorchid met up last evening, and, he now has possession of the Transpack bag. I think he was pleasantly surprised about the almost new condition. He told me of the many trips he has planned to ski this winter, so, I am happy it will be put to good use. We had never met, but, as we were both at the Aspen Gathering, we came close.

As a small thanks, he gifted me an orchid! I will do my best not to kill it. orchid.JPG

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
@neonorchid met up last evening, and, he now has possession of the Transpack bag. I think he was pleasantly surprised about the almost new condition. He told me of the many trips he has planned to ski this winter, so, I am happy it will be put to good use. We had never met, but, as we were both at the Aspen Gathering, we came close.

As a small thanks, he gifted me an orchid! I will do my best not to kill it. View attachment 57556
I think this is what they look like when you do not kill them. A half cup of water once a week should do fine.
upload_2018-11-8_15-48-26.png

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
That is a good web site all about orchids. Thanks, my wife has the green thumb I will share it with her.
Their shows are good too, best one ever I attended was at the World Trade Center Winter Garden a year prior to 9/11. Great way to get Orchid plants you will never find in a Trader Joes, Home Depot Lowes and many speciality plant shops.

If we do an ELK Mtn or Blue Mtn (maybe demo day) Pugski gathering this winter I'll bring you one - However it'll need to be held at guest services or put in a locker inside the lodge so it doesnt freeze in a car while we're on the slopes.