• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I don't know anything about any of those bikes but it looks like I could spend a lot of time just appreciating the form and function. Nice write up.

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
Thanks for the tour!
Did anyone bring any TT / Triathlon bikes or was it more of a custom show?

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Did anyone bring any TT / Triathlon bikes or was it more of a custom show?

TT and road aero yes - Willier, Cinelli, 3T stick in my head. Tri not so much, tbh, except for maybe one bike from Jamis and some sale bikes in the retailer booths. In fact, other than the one seminar on how-to-try-tri it was rather missing from the agenda. Good point, maybe next year.

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Today's bad news - in destroying Paradise, CA the Camp Fire also destroyed the home and workshop of Mitch Pryor of MAP (Berthoud saddle detail above)
IMG_20181028_143033.jpg

Link to help here (also a link to a general wildfire fund):
https://theradavist.com/2018/11/hel...6mXHIdxBkJQkKpqAIGQGVFI93x9o94Tgwsgil8cQGq6Vg

Last edited:

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
Thanks for all you did in putting TR together. Your passion for biking comes through.
View attachment 56744
I want to call out one of my fav buildings in Philly, which you can see the sidewall of on the left, and, it is the Pa. Academy of the Fine Arts. The building is designed by a classic Philly architect Frank Furness. It houses one of the great art collections, and, the a major art school. The statue in your picture reflects the painting genre of the site. A must building and collection for anyone touring the center of Philly.

Last edited:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This thread is really awesome. Thanks for sharing.